I\u0027ll be waiting all there\u0027s left to do is run,
【我等待着这一天,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚】
You\u0027ll be the prince and I\u0027ll be the princess,
【你会成为王子,而我也将会是公主】
It\u0027s a love story,
【这是一个爱情故事】
Baby just say yes!
【亲爱的,你只需答应我!】”
勇敢的女孩没有屈服于父亲的权威,她大胆地向爱人倾诉自己的爱意,并计划着如何与爱人约会。
小鲨鱼的歌声里也多了一丝欢快,像是即将见到意中人的恋爱中的少女。
“So I sneak out to the garden to see you,
【于是,我偷偷地到花园去见你】
We keep quiet cause we\u0027re dead if they knew,
【我们保持低调因为如果被他们知道的话我们就死定了】
So close your eyes......
【所以请闭上你的眼睛......】”
一群想peach的观众闭上了眼睛,似乎在幻想接下来会发生的事情。
“Escape this town for a little while,
【逃避尘世 即使如此短暂的一刻】
Oh oh,
oh oh,
Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter,
【因为你是罗密欧,世俗不允许我们相恋】
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet,
【我爸爸说:“离朱丽叶远点”】
But you were everything to me,
【但是你就是我的一切】
I was begging you please don\u0027t go......
【心中乞求你不要离开......】”
短暂的欢愉并非长久的厮守,这段不容于世俗的爱恋被所有人反对,少女的芳心却始终如火,只为爱人而燃烧,她默默祈求爱人不会离去。
小鲨鱼再次用带着欢快与忧愁的语调歌唱着再一次的约会。
And I said,
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone......
【带我去一个只有我们两个人的地方......】
少女在爱人面前倾吐自己的心声,想要从对方那里获得勇气,唱嗨了的小鲨鱼小脑袋左右摇晃着,甜美如桂花糕一般的声音诠释了少女美妙如梦幻般的爱情。
“Romeo save me,
【罗密欧,拯救我】
They’re trying to tell me how to feel,
【他们总在试图左右我的思想】
This love is difficult but it\u0027s real,
【这种的爱是困难的,但它是真实的】
Don\u0027t be afraid we\u0027ll make it out of this mess,
【别害怕,我们终究会冲破困境】
It\u0027s a love story,
【这就是我们的爱情】
Baby just say yes......
【亲爱的,你只需答应我......】”
年轻人的爱情如钻石一般夺目如珍珠一般宝贵,然而任何坚固美丽的爱情如果始终难以看见希望都会让少女那颗因为恋情变得脆弱的心患得患失起来。
小鲨鱼再次低下脑袋,歌声变得舒缓起来,不复之前的轻快。
“I got tired of waiting,
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
【我厌倦了等待】
Wondering if you were ever ing around,
【怀疑你是否会如期出现在我的面前】
My faith in you was fading,
【曾经坚定的信念开始动摇】
When I met you on the outskirts of town,